M.E./ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome , Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia News Resource
Are you looking for the latest news on M.E./Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia?
Wondering what’s new at Sleepydust? Well you’ve come to the right place!
What You’ll Find…
Here you’ll find a selection of the latest news in the M.E./ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia global community. Not only that, but you can also check out what you can do in terms of activism.
This is also the place to come, to find out if there’s anything new going on at Sleepydust – this is where we make all our announcements first.
Why Not Have Your Say?
You can now post your thoughts, reactions and views on the topics we talk about on this blog!
Yep! The Sleepydust Newspaper is now totally interactive, and we want to hear your opinions!
Come on, we know you’re out there!
And it’s your views that are important!
Has a post we’ve made about the latest research findings, provoked your own thoughts that you’d like to share with the world? Or maybe we’ve posted about an article in the media that has really got you itching to air your views.
It’s easy! All you need to do is click on ‘comment’, which can be found below every article post, and then… well… comment away!
So what are you waiting for?
Come and take part!
Get commenting guys! We want to hear your views!
Not Sure Where To Start?
Now if this is your first time, then you may well be wondering where to start. So here are a few pointers…
- Get The Sleepydust Ezine - First of all, be sure to sign up to receive your free copy of the popular Sleepydust Emagazine here…
- Get Connected - Do you want to keep yourself updated with the latest news about ME/CFS and FMS? This site is constanty being updated. And we’ve made it really easy for YOU to keep yourself updated of the latest news and posts. You can choose from two ways: either by RSS or via email.You can find our RSS feed on the top right hand side. [Don’t know what RSS is? Click here…]
Or, if you prefer to be notified by email, just fill in your email address under the ‘Get Updated’ box (on the right hand side). Simple as that!
Host The News On Your Blog Or Site…
Do you have a MySpace page? A blog? Maybe you run a web site or a forum?
Now you can help to spread the word by hosting the latest news on your site. Just click on the link that says ‘Grab This Headline Animator’ below…
Sleepydust Newspaper ~ At A Glance…
OK so now you know how to keep yourself up to date with the latest ‘goings on’….
Let’s check out the various sections you can explore on this site:
- ME/CFS & FMS News :: Want to see the latest news and posts? This is the section to visit! All the posts made on this blog can be found in this section.
Do You Know About Our Sister Site?
Sleepydust consists of two web sites: this site ( sleepydust.info) and our sister site, Sleepydust.net.
This site (sleepydust.info) is our news blog. It’s where you’ll find the latest, up-to-date information. So if this is the Sleepydust blog, what type of information can you find at our other site – Sleepydust.net ?
Well, Sleepydust.net is the main site where you’ll find great, easy-to-understand information about ME/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. The information on Sleepydust.net is more ‘evergreen’. You’ll find answers to questions like:
- What is ME/CFS and Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome?
- What are the symptoms of M.E. / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- What should you know about supplements, nutrition, and diet for CFS?
- Should you get a flu vaccination shot when you have ME/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Where can you find reviews of items and supplements that can help?
- What treatments are available for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Should you look into food combining for Fibromyalgia?
- Can acupuncture and TCM ease your fibromyalgia?
- What are your options if you feel well enough to work from home?
- What is the difference between ME/CFS and depression?
- And much more besides…
It is also where you can find our free educational video about M.E./ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (for friends and family)…
You can find out more about Sleepydust here…
Next, to check out the latest news, click here…